We are a Canadian company offering products to help with managing chronic edema, lymphedema, lipedema, venous edema, wounds and other, related conditions.
Questions? Need some help?
E: Orders@LymphedemaDepot.com | T: 1-855-857-8500
Visit our website: www.LymphedemaDepot.com
Our Return Policy
- Because of the personal and medical nature of our products, all sales are final.
- If there is a problem with your order, we definitely want to know about that and you can rest assured that we will do our best to resolve the problem, so please contact us right away so that we can help. Call 1-855-857-8500 or email us at: Info@LymphedemaDepot.com
- A defective product or order processing error will be accepted for exchange and correction if reported within 10 days of receipt of your order. Contact Lymphedema Depot before returning any items.
- If you need to request a sizing exchange, we may be able to accommodate you provided that your merchandise was only tried on for sizing while wearing a protective barrier and is returned in perfect, unworn and unlaundered condition in its original packaging. We reserve the right to inspect returned merchandise and make the decision about whether your returned item(s) is in resalable condition. Contact us to inquire about a sizing exchange.
- Some of our products carry their own warranty terms; please refer to individual product information, terms and warranty and if you have any questions, or call or email us to ask.
- Shipping & Handling are non-refundable and return shipping is the responsibility of the buyer. Items that were shipped for free and subsequently returned will incur a charge equal to the original shipping cost when the return disqualifies the original order for free shipping.
- We strongly recommend that you choose an insured and trackable method of return shipping. Lymphedema Depot accepts no responsibility for merchandise while it is in transit.
All inquiries: Info@LymphedemaDepot.com or 1-855-857-8500
Terms & Conditions
- By ordering any of our products online at this site, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
- By placing an order at Lymphedema Depot, you warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
- All personal information you provide will be handled as confidential and used only for the purpose of processing and shipping your order and providing offers and product information to you. The information you provide is available only to Lymphedema Depot and our online webstore provider, Tictail, and will not be shared with other third parties. You have the right to request that we not contact you further following the fulfillment of your order and can make that request at any time by telephone or email to: Orders@LymphedemaDepot.com
- Events outside of Lymphedema Depot’s control shall be considered force majeure.
- The price applicable is that shown at the online store on the date on which you place your order.
- Shipping costs and payment fees are disclosed to you prior to confirming the purchase and processing your payment.
- Credit Card information is transmitted over third party secure SSL encryption and is not stored. Lymphedema Depot uses PayPal payment processing services. Please refer to PayPal’s terms and conditions for further information if you are using PayPal for the first time and/or are not familiar with PayPal services. www.PayPal.com
- Please note that local charges may occur such as local sales tax or customs/duty when ordering from outside of Canada. These charges are at your expense and are your responsibility.
- Lymphedema Depot reserves the right to amend any information without prior notice.
The first type of cookie commonly used is "Session Cookies". During the time you visit the website, our web server assigns your browser a unique identifier string so as not to confuse you with other visitors. A "Session Cookie" is never stored permanently on your computer and disappears when you close your browser. To use the Lymphedema Depot online store without troubles you need to have cookies enabled.
The second type of cookie saves a file permanently on your computer. This type of cookie is used to track how visitors move around on the website. This is only used to offer visitors better services and support. The text files can be deleted. On the Lymphedema Depot online store we use this type of cookie to keep track of your shopping cart and to keep statistics of our visitors. The information stored on your computer is only a unique number, without any connection to personal information.
Lymphedema Depot reserves the right to amend any information, including but not limited to prices, technical specifications, terms of purchase and product offerings without prior notice. At the event of when a product is sold out, Lymphedema Depot has the right to cancel the order and refund any amount paid in the best way. Lymphedema Depot shall also notify the customer of equivalent replacement products if available.
Tictail AB is not responsible for any content, interactions or transfers made on http://lymphedemadepot.tictail.com.
All inquiries: Info@LymphedemaDepot.com