Terms & Conditions
- By ordering any of our products online at this site, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
- By placing an order at Lymphedema Depot, you warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
- All personal information you provide will be handled as confidential and used only for the purpose of processing and shipping your order and providing offers and product information to you. The information you provide is available only to Lymphedema Depot and our online webstore provider, Tictail, and will not be shared with other third parties. You have the right to request that we not contact you further following the fulfillment of your order and can make that request at any time by telephone or email to: Orders@LymphedemaDepot.com
- Events outside of Lymphedema Depot’s control shall be considered force majeure.
- The price applicable is that shown at the online store on the date on which you place your order.
- Shipping costs and payment fees are disclosed to you prior to confirming the purchase and processing your payment.
- Credit Card information is transmitted over third party secure SSL encryption and is not stored. Lymphedema Depot uses PayPal payment processing services. Please refer to PayPal’s terms and conditions for further information if you are using PayPal for the first time and/or are not familiar with PayPal services. www.PayPal.com
- Please note that local charges may occur such as local sales tax or customs/duty when ordering from outside of Canada. These charges are at your expense and are your responsibility.
- Lymphedema Depot reserves the right to amend any information without prior notice.
The first type of cookie commonly used is "Session Cookies". During the time you visit the website, our web server assigns your browser a unique identifier string so as not to confuse you with other visitors. A "Session Cookie" is never stored permanently on your computer and disappears when you close your browser. To use the Lymphedema Depot online store without troubles you need to have cookies enabled.
The second type of cookie saves a file permanently on your computer. This type of cookie is used to track how visitors move around on the website. This is only used to offer visitors better services and support. The text files can be deleted. On the Lymphedema Depot online store we use this type of cookie to keep track of your shopping cart and to keep statistics of our visitors. The information stored on your computer is only a unique number, without any connection to personal information.
Lymphedema Depot reserves the right to amend any information, including but not limited to prices, technical specifications, terms of purchase and product offerings without prior notice. At the event of when a product is sold out, Lymphedema Depot has the right to cancel the order and refund any amount paid in the best way. Lymphedema Depot shall also notify the customer of equivalent replacement products if available.
Tictail AB is not responsible for any content, interactions or transfers made on http://lymphedemadepot.tictail.com.
All enquiries: Info@LymphedemaDepot.com