Coban 2, 10 cm, Comfort Foam Layer, 10 cm x 3.5 m
3M Coban 2 Comfort Foam Layer, 10 cm x 3.5 m
Item # 3M-20014
Specifications & Details
- 10 cm x 3.5 m (4 in x 3.8 yd)
- 3M™ Coban™ 2 Comfort Foam Layer is hypoallergenic and breathable
- 3M™ Coban™ 2 Comfort Foam Layer protects the skin during compression therapy
- 3M™ Coban™ 2 Comfort Foam Layer and 3M™ Coban™ 2 Compression Layers are packaged separately so clinicians can select and customize materials to meet the size and contour challenges of every patient. Each individual roll is clearly marked with either 1 or a 2, to indicate the order of application
- 3M™ Coban™ 2 Comfort Foam Layer and 3M™ Coban™ 2 Compression Layers are latex free
3M™ Coban™ 2 Comfort Foam Layer consists of medical grade polyurethane foam laminated to a cohesive non-woven backing. When compressed, the foam grips the skin, and the non-woven backing provides a cohesive surface for attachment of the outer compression layer.
3M™ Coban™ 2 Comfort Foam Layer is 4-inch x 3. 8 yards (10 cm x 3.5 m).
Engineered with Intelligent Compression Dynamics to stay in place and deliver comfortable, effective, therapeutic compression for venous leg ulcers, lymphedema and other conditions requiring compression. 3M™ Coban™ 2 Layer Compression System is clinically proven to significantly reduce potential for slippage and improve mobility and physical symptoms. 3M™ Coban™ 2 Layer Compression System provides high compression (35-40mmHg) and is ideal for treating the majority of patients with ABPI greater than or equal to 0.8 mmHg.
- For management of venous leg ulcers, lymphedema, chronic edema and other clinical conditions where compression is appropriate
- 3M™ Coban™ 2 Layer Compression System may be used for patients with an ABPI greater than or equal to 0.8
Each / Single Roll
Box (18 rolls)
$287.10 ($15.95 / roll)