Coban 2, 10 cm, Compression Layer, 10 cm x 4.5 m
3M Coban 2 Compression Layer, 10 cm x 4.5 m
Item # 3M-20024
Specifications & Details
- 10 cm x 4.5 m (4 in x 4.9 yd)
- 3M™ Coban™ 2 Compression layer is cohesive, eliminating the need for tapes or other products to hold the bandages in place
- The compression layer is applied at full stretch to reduce application variability and consistently deliver the right amount of pressure
- 3M™ Coban™ 2 Comfort Foam Layer and 3M™ Coban™ 2 Compression Layers are packaged separately so clinicians can select and customize materials to meet the size and contour challenges of every patient. Each individual roll is clearly marked with either 1 or a 2, to indicate the order of application
- 3M™ Coban™ 2 Comfort Foam Layer and 3M™ Coban™ 2 Compression Layers are latex free
3M™ Coban™ 2 Compression layer, used with 3M™ Coban™ 2 Comfort Layer as a two-layer system, provides comfortable, therapeutic compression to help reduce edema in the legs, feet, hips and torso.
3M™ Coban™ 2 Compression Layer is 4-inch x 4. 9 yards (10 cm x 4.5 m).
Engineered with Intelligent Compression Dynamics to stay in place and deliver comfortable, effective, therapeutic compression for venous leg ulcers, lymphedema and other conditions requiring compression. 3M™ Coban™ 2 Layer Compression System is clinically proven to significantly reduce potential for slippage and improve mobility and physical symptoms. 3M™ Coban™ 2 Layer Compression System provides high compression (35-40mmHg) and is ideal for treating the majority of patients with ABPI greater than or equal to 0.8 mmHg.
- For management of venous leg ulcers, lymphedema, chronic edema and other clinical conditions where compression is appropriate
- 3M™ Coban™ 2 Layer Compression System may be used for patients with an ABPI greater than or equal to 0.8
Each / Single Roll