Coban 2 Lite, 10 cm, Compression Layer, 10 cm x 3.5 m
3M Coban 2 Lite Compression Layer, 10 cm x 3.5 m
Item # 3M-20724
Specifications & Details
- 10 cm x 3.5 m (4 in x 3.8 yd)
- 3M™ Coban™ 2 Compression layer is cohesive, eliminating the need for tapes or other products to hold the bandages in place
- The compression layer is applied at full stretch to reduce application variability and consistently deliver the right amount of pressure
- 3M™ Coban™ 2 Comfort Foam Layer and 3M™ Coban™ 2 Compression Layers are packaged separately so clinicians can select and customize materials to meet the size and contour challenges of every patient. Each individual roll is clearly marked with either 1 or a 2, to indicate the order of application
- 3M™ Coban™ 2 Comfort Foam Layer and 3M™ Coban™ 2 Compression Layers are latex free
3M™ Coban™ 2 Lite Compression Layer, used with 3M™ Coban™ 2 Lite Comfort Layer as a two-layer system, provides comfortable, therapeutic compression to help reduce edema in the legs, feet, hips and torso.
3M™ Coban™ 2 Lite Compression Layer is 4-inch x 3.8 yards (10 cm x 3.5 m).
Engineered with Intelligent Compression Dynamics to stay in place and deliver comfortable, effective, therapeutic compression for venous leg ulcers, lymphedema and other conditions requiring compression. 3M™ Coban™ 2 Layer Lite Compression System is clinically proven to significantly reduce potential for slippage and improve patients' daily living activities and physical symptoms. 3M™ Coban™ 2 Layer Lite Compression System is specifically designed for patients less tolerant of compression therapy, including those who have mixed etiology with an APBI greater than or equal to 0.5, are new to compression where tolerance is not known, or who are frail or less mobile. 3M™ Coban™ 2 Layer Lite Compression System provides the same effective compression as 3M™ Coban™ 2 Layer Compression system with a 25% reduced resting pressure.
- For management of venous leg ulcers, lymphedema, chronic edema and other clinical conditions where compression is appropriate
- 3M™ Coban™ 2 Layer Lite Compression System may be used for patients with an ABPI greater than or equal to 0.5
Each / Single Roll